- Design a system to continuously expand the corporationís business; negotiate with investors and new venture partners; present various business opportunities to SBP division and departmentís manager, defend and justify these investments to the VC and board if required.
- Devise a system of monitoring progress; coordinate with various external and internal entities to progress projects form one stage to the next.
- Supervises and directs the activates of assigned personnel in the Business Development Divisions.
- Performs supervisory functions and exercises financial control at the level established by management for the position.
- Design and institute a system with the objective to continuously expand the business of the corporation in order to meet demand growth as advised by SDB. This system has to be developed in coordination with the planning division of the department and department manager.
- Participates/Leads the negotiation with joint venture companies with the intention to establish optimum investment opportunities for the company.
- Identify, analyze & presents various investment opportunities to the planning division including defending the results with regard to project economics and strategic fit.
- B.Sc. in Engineering discipline, preferably Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, plus industrial courses in management, planning and other related subjects, or Business/ Economics degree, preferably post graduate with exposure to the technical side of Electricity and Water industry.
- 10 to 12 years engineering and planning work in the electricity/water industry, with at least 5 years directly related business development area.