To apply online, click "Apply Now" at
the foot of each ad.
||Head of Power Generation & Distribution
||Engineer - Chemical
||Middle East - Qatar
- To develop, implement and monitors goals and objectives along with managing around-the-clock operation and maintenance activities.
- Skill in applying sound engineering and/or management principles in identifying, analysing, and resolving Issues.
- Creates, reviews, and revises procedures/processes to increase efficiency and preparing reports trends, deviations, and compliance, as required.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable safety and environmental regulations.
- Optimizes the operations and maintenance of energy plants to minimize costs and maximize reliability.
- To provide expert technical advice with respect to QAFCO’s installed equipment, as well as provide engineering advice for any proposed future projects or modifications with in operating plants.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
Minimum 10 years direct and relevant trade experience in Power Generation & Distribution Systems in Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Industries / any major Power Generation Plants.
Knowledgeable with the relevant international standards, in particular IEC, BS, NFPA, NEC, API etc.
Technical expertise has to be complemented by the practicalities of planning and budgeting.
Sound knowledge of on-site power plant, systems, operations, maintenance, and environmental processes and procedures.
to the job listing