This position reports to the Leads the Project Services Group leader in the Projects Section. The ideal candidate should have a Bachelors Degree in Engineering with 6 years of relevant experience in industrial projects cost management in Chemical / Fertilisers / Petrochemical plants.
Experience in P3e Primavera planning Systems and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System is an advantage.
His key responsibilities include:
· Coordination of all aspects of developing cost estimate , cost monitoring and control reporting for projects in cooperation with project coordinators
· Develop and maintain procedure and tools on projects cost estimation and control.
· Assist Lead Engineer in establishing project planning schedules, follow-up progress reporting and annual project budget annual frame.
· Analyse cost trends, Analyse and review cost forecast, prepare monthly cost reports for individual projects as well as projects portfolio.
· When required, participate in contract commercial bids evaluations.
· Evaluate contractors cost control organisation, plans, performance and procedures when required.