Supervises and coordinates the employee administration activities related to new hire integration, payroll and benefits, employee relations, employee welfare, separations, records/data management. Ensures implementation of company’s policy and procedure guidelines.
· Development and Maintenance of employees’ database
· Compliance with company HR policy and guidelines
· Update regularly employees’ information in the system;
· Meet with/answer to enquiries and provide advice to employees on personal administration issues following clear policy and procedure guidelines;
· Coordinate with Recruitment on new employees’ arrival;
· Coordinate induction programmes for new starters (bank, housing, schooling, etc);
· Work with others to provide advice, information and support, taking responsibility to work towards solving problems and meeting the needs of individuals and families.
· Assist managers to run meetings;
· Provide support with data, process, follow up and bridging between functions;
· Monitor activities of Human Resources assistants.
· Degree qualified;
· Minimum 6+ years of relevant experience (preferably in the Middle East);
· CIPD qualified.
· Excellent Excel capability. Able to manage large quantities of data and to analyze that data to effect;
· Good SAP knowledge – able to interrogate the system, pull reports, download data into Excel;
· Commitment to data integrity and the maintenance system to make it happen and continue;
· Confidentiality – sensitive to the type of data being handled;
· Creative – ideas which can lead to solutions to prevent employees’ resignation;
· Communication skills – able to advise, influence and set direction;
· Strong Costumer Service skills.
Competitive salary and generous family benefits including:
· Indefinite contract
· Free accomodation
· Medical Assistance
· 37 working days of holidays
· Free interest car loan
· Annual Airfare
· Annual Bonus