Key Result Areas:
· INTEGRITY PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT, IMPLEMENTATION & STEWARDSHIP: Provide expertise in the development, implementation and continuous improvement to the Corrosion Management, Pressure Integrity, Structural Integrity, and Pipeline Integrity Programs.
· MONITORING SYSTEM PERFORMANCE: provide technical review and analysis of corrosion and inspection system data, trending of results and development recommendations for program adjustments as required. Establish, monitor, and report Integrity-related Key Performance Indicators.
· PROGRAMMATIC WORK SCOPES: Prepare the technical input and act as review resource to the Corrosion Management, Pressure Integrity, Structural Integrity, and Pipeline Integrity System program scopes.
· SAFETY/HAZARD MANAGEMENT: Maintain current knowledge of RasGas operating site risk issues and provide advice on risk assessments in corrosion degradation and mitigation activities for all fixed pressure equipment and structures.
· OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE SUPPORT & ASSET TEAM SUPPORT: Attend ALT meeting as required to provide input and updates on Corrosion Management, Pressure Integrity, Structural Integrity and Pipeline Integrity issues. Support the engineering/inspection positions in field and Asset Team reviews as required.
· MANAGEMENT OF CHANGE: review and signoff MOC documentation, as required, that impacts fixed pressure equipment, pipelines and structures.
· INCIDENT MANAGEMENT: Provide engineering input into incident investigations that relate to pressure equipment, pipelines and structures.
· INSPECTION PLANNING: Work with Inspector to optimise work planning for inspections and provide input into shutdown planning.
· MAINTENANCE ACTIVITY SUPPORT: ensure the preparation (with Inspector) of repair work scopes for fixed equipment, pipelines and structures are fit-for-purpose and in line with expected standards. This could include weld procedures and associated inspection plans.
· SUPERVISION OF IDENTIFICATION AND CHAMPION OPPORTUNITIES: to improve RasGas operating site safety and environmental performance, reliability and operating costs with respect to fixed pressure equipment.
· BUDGET: Prepares the operating budget for the Integrity group to ensure that all programs and activities are appropriately funded. Monitors budget reports on a monthly basis to ensure effective performance and cost control.