· Debt management.
· Foreign Exchange (Fx) management
· Compliance with Debt Covenants and RasGas policies and procedures.
· Ensure that all payments of principal and interest for the loans to RG, RG (II) and RG3 are made on time and that the conditions of the covenants on these loans are met.
· Communicate, as required, with the Common Security Trustee concerning all debt payments.
· Prepare Distribution Certificates for dispatch to the Common Security Trustee in a timely manner.
· Manage the foreign exchange exposure of the three companies to the forward payment contracts which are to be made in Euros and Yen.
· Develop scenarios and models for decisions on Fx hedging and recommend the desirable strategy to shareholders for approval.
· Source foreign currencies on Fx spot markets when payments contracts are not hedged.
· Exercise appropriate checks and controls on the exchange rates and processing of Deal Tickets.
· Negotiate Fx spot swaps with banks to secure cash flow when debt payments fall due before Hedging matures.
· Provide assistance to Financial Reporting to restate hedge transactions at “fair value” for purposes of reporting.
· Determine current spot rates and provide to Financial Reporting for representing the values of foreign bank account balances in periodic reporting.
· Generate data and reports to provide comfort to shareholders, lenders, trustees and other concerning compliance with debt indentures and covenants.
· Contribute to the annual updating of the RasGas financial models.
· Review and amend internals controls, policies and procedures as required to ensure enforcement.
· Contribute to the establishment and execution of credit evaluation procedures for tender participants.
· Assist other Finance group departments concerning the review of policies and procedures for the issue of Letters of Credit for customers.
· Deputise for Head of debt & Fx as required.