Purpose of the Job
· Provides technical guidance to project quality development activities. Quality Products & services Activities including procurements and vendors, Assuring product / service conformance to client requirements and standards.
· Coordinates quality planning. Method development and defect prevention/corrective action processes.
· Act as focal point with other shareholders for quality related matters of project execution stages.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· Ensure that corporate requirements of clients policy and procedures for project quality are fulfilled and demonstrated
· Planning and Implementing Quality during execution of the project through the stages of Concept Design/Engineering, Production of Tender for Construction, Procurement of services/materials, construction management of project
· Responsibilities include identifying and solving operation and process problems and support various project groups to resolve and prevent quality issues.
· Participating in Design contactor's Technical design/discipline reviews of deliverables and quality system documentation, Inspection/tests with acceptance criteria/compliance to be produced by design contractor in line with the stated requirements of national, international and client standards.
· Coordinating to ensure Inspection / testing Plan (ITP), FAT of materials/equipment’s procurement, including long lead items, requirements are compiled with
· Monitor and verify all non-conformities raised and assist project team in taking effective corrective actions for their closure.
· Participate in Management Review Meetings of Project team.
Review, Evaluation and Assessment
· Reviewing/preparing requirements for the scope of QA/QC elements (like documentation, design management, qualified resource of personal etc) in Tender for FEED and EPC
· Evaluating/Assessing submissions of the Contractors and sub contractor project quality
Participate, Review end verify project audits
Quality, Health, Safety, & Environment
Ensure that corporate requirements of policy and procedures for project quality are fulfilled and demonstrated
Qualifications & Experience
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
• BSc in an Engineering discipline
• Post Graduate in Management related area is a plus.
· Minimum 15 years relevant experience, experience in major projects quality assurance/control including auditing activities.
Job specific skills & competencies:
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Excellent technical writing ability.