• Ensure that Client's emergency response plans onshore and offshore are in place and appropriately
drilled and managed. Ensure that all work related injuries and illness are properly classified, documented and reported directly to senior doctor if the company sustained a fatality, serious or multiple injuries.
• Carry out physical examinations and routine clinical examinations, making appropriate investigations, interpreting results and making diagnoses.
• Follow up on all work related injuries and illnesses and their classification
• Correctly identify and interpret job hazards and job risks and establish
occupational health surveillance programs to convince concerned parties of the
need for remedial action.
• Requirement to keep up to date with all medical changes and keep health
promotion programs up and running with the aim of having a fit and healthy
Under supervision of the Senior Plant Doctor, follow up on all projects and shutdowns including the living conditions of the contractor workforce and following up on their fatigue levels and recording all work related injuries and illnesses.
Prepare for the Senior Plant Doctor daily, weekly and monthly reports on patients treated or hospitalised, including monthly reports to Ministry of Health on cases involving infectious diseases.
Under supervision of the Senior Plant Doctor, implement and supervise the delivery of preventative medicine programs and formulating preventative medicine and Health promotion programs.
•Bachelor’s degree in Medicine.
•Master’s Degree in occupational health or its equivalent.
•8 years' experience in occupational health management in oil and gas
industries or a similar complex industry.
•Proficient in written and spoken English.
•Proficient in data interpreting and reporting.