To apply online, click "Apply Now" at
the foot of each ad.
||Senior Planner/Forensic & Delay Analyst
||Middle East - UAE
||A. Responsibilities and Duties
• To assist with dispute and claims planning matters on multiple projects, including construction scheduling, delay and disruption analysis.
• Project based tasks to include fact-finding to detailed analysis, quantification of delay and damages, economic modeling, and strategy formation.
• Demonstration of critical paths and consequent disruption etc.
• Demonstration of entitlement to EOT occurring as a result of delay/disruption/loss of efficiency. Production rate analysis and work cycle analysis to demonstrate entitlement to EOT, drafting of claim and negotiation strategy.
• Preparation in anticipation for the defences to counterclaims and advice regarding retrospective analysis for EOTs, prolongation costs, disruption, programme and delay analysis critiques.
B. Desired Skills and Experience
• Strong experience on large scale multi discipline projects , analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
• 3 years Forensic Planning experience working solely in a claims/delay/forensic analysis role.
• Extensive hands on experience in scheduling analysis using Primavera and Microsoft Project.
• A sound working knowledge of various standard forms of Contract.
• Flexibility & demonstrable creative problem solving skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work autonomously and as a member of a team.
• Excellent written and spoken English skills are essential.
• Experience of working in the Middle East region is highly desirable.
C. Qualifications/Educational Requirements
• Professional qualifications such as; Degree qualified eg. BS in Engineering or Quantity Surveying .Degree in Construction Law & Arbitration, MCIArb or similar equivalents is desired but not essential.
to the job listing