To apply online, click "Apply Now" at
the foot of each ad.
||Scheduler, Capital Projects
||Overseas - Other
||Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Coordinate monthly capital forecast review process for all Capital Projects
• Coordinate weekly/monthly schedule updates for Capital Projects
• Work with supply chain to create and manage strategic sourcing plans for capital projects
• Assist in coordinating efforts internally during planning, design, construction, and commissioning;
• Initiate regular communication with operations, environmental, safety, project sponsors, project managers, division managers and stakeholders;
• Assist in procurement of equipment, supplies and contracts;
• Utilize project life-cycle tools to monitor project performance;
• Inform management of schedule, costs, quality control, document control of any issues which may arise during the project life cycle.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications.
• Four-year college degree or equivalent experience in project management is preferred
• Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering or related engineering degree is preferred
• Project Management knowledge is preferred
• Knowledge in mine operations and construction is preferred
• Experience with managing contractor and contract management is preferred
• Working knowledge of Aries Prism project management software is preferred
• Proficiency in P6 scheduling software is required
• Oracle knowledge is preferred
• Strong oral and written communication skills are required
• Ability to work in a team is required
• Demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of this job is required
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
to the job listing